Built to withstand rigorous use in a busy service center, yet offering a clean, contemporary look for many types of architectural applications, General Doors’ Full-view Aluminum Door is an attractive choice when natural light and open visibility are important. Typical installations are as diverse as auto service centers, firehouses, club stores, and upscale retail and restaurant locations.
A classic design with unlimited options in configurations, finishes, and glazing materials that combine to create a door that achieves a fresh and modern look.
Heavy gauge parts, 4-sided extrusions, built-in reinforcing fin, and unique wrap around steel and cap make for a very heavy-duty door.
Aluminum doors are naturally resistant to the deterioration caused by elements and are an excellent choice for many environments not suited to wood or steel doors.
- Sections are 1-3/4” thick extruded 6053-T5 aluminum with integral reinforcing fin at each intermediate rail.
- All stiles and rails are 4-sided extrusions, secured with 1/4” diameter bolts.
- Available standard as clear anodized, bronze anodized, or factory pre-painted white.
- Optional custom powder coated or anodized frame finishes are available in a wide variety of choices.
- Standard Door: end stiles, top and bottom rail have 3” face; center stiles have 1-1/4” face.
- Heavy Frame Door: end stiles and bottom rail have 5” or 7” face, depending on size. Top rail has 5” face and center stiles have
- Shiplap meeting rails with continuous, replaceable dual seals between sections.
- Bottom section supplied with flexible U-shaped PVC astragal.
- All glazing and solid panels are completely wrapped in a flexible vinyl channel and held in place with a rigid snap-lock retainer.